Happy Birthday!...Today is the birthday of my cousin Gabriel and I'm going out to buy the perfect gift for him. Choosing a gift for a celebrant is bothersome. There are factors that you have to consider and it causes you a lot of stress. To simplify things, here are the steps you need to follow for you to make your "birthday present" shopping a little more convenient.
- CHOOSE GIFTS THAT SUITS YOUR TASTE! - Thinking on what you want to give rather than what that person wants to receive is a lot easier. It saves a lot of time and effort. After all, it is you who are giving then it would be your choice.
- THE GIFT SHOULD NOT EXCEED YOUR ALLOTTED BUDGET! - Being practical is really important.
- THE GIFT SHOULD BE GENDER/AGE APPROPRAITE! - quite obvious and reasonable.
- THE PACKAGE SHOULD BE DONE WELL! - gifts that nicely packed enhances the value of what's inside.
- GIVE IT WITH A SMILE! - the heart of giving should be emphasized and not just the material value.
So in every party or occassion you intend to join, always remember that a good present doesn't have to be expensive or popular, it just have to simple yet binded with a sincere heart of good intentions!