Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WFW: He Knows


For the past days of roaming around the city, running after nurses just to have their priceless signature over my forms, I'm starting to question if God really did call me to such profession or it's just me, assuming that God did! I've been tired doing complicated things and running after people. I want to have a break! But God reminded me again to trust His word and revelation for me and what I'm going to become, for "HE KNOWS" the plan. Maybe I just have to hang a little bit and stick to HIS plan. Though I'm tired, or should I say exhausted, may His joy rest in me so that I may find strength in everything that I do. I just hope that as I continue to trust Him, I can picture somehow the ME that He wants to become. So far, I realized that trusting is not just about relying completely, but even overlooking the things that you can't understand or comprehend!


More inspiring verses to read when you log on to:

*Note: I would like to invite everyone to join my meme this Saturday...It's called Saturday Bloopers. Post anything funny that is worth sharing. Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

livinginbetween said...

We walk by faith, not sight, following a God whose ways are not our own. It's not always an easy road. Hang in there!!

Ozjane said...

Really well executed photo to go with that lovely verse. He knows and He is sovereign when we do not know or see clearly.

lori said...

Jeremiah 29:11....making my way through Jeremiah and this is one that just goes soul deep!

peace,
lori

Denise said...

Encouraging.

My Mad World said...

One of my favorite verses!!
Hang in there, I am sure it will get better soon. You know He never gives us more than we can handle!

Bobbi said...

I'd never thought of it that way before...and it is really helpful to me right now too! Thanks for sharing...the "overlooking the uncomprehendable" part! Smiles!!

Wanda said...

Wishing you all the best in your profession. Things will smooth out.

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails