Monday, August 9, 2010

BC Bloggers 4

 Photobucket

I've been tired of jumping from one blog after another, begging for links just to improve my PR. I've been doing that for the past months and it's really exhausting. I can't continue to waste my time, visiting "dead blogs" who doesn't respond to your request. 

Thanks to BC Blogger, being reopened, I don't have to beg for links anymore. I just have to get myself involved into it and then, that's it! I get the links I definitely need! Still curious? Then visit Paula's Place and learn more about the process.

It's just so easy!

First, Create a post and spread the word to your friends!

Secondly, Grab the BADGE and place it in your sidebar!

Third, Create a Page for BC Bloggers link!

Lastly, Check out the Application form and sign it up!


Don't wait until Christmas before you sign-up! BC Bloggers 4 will only last until August 12 .

"I tell you, you don't want to waste those LINKS that is waiting ahead of you!"

See you there!

 BC Bloggers 4 rocks!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails