Sunday, August 8, 2010

SSS: Guess Who?




GUESS WHO? 

This was taken at early morning while doing our morning routine in nearby SM City Mall with my ever supportive bestfriend towards our undying quest of WEIGHT LOSING! Since we noticed that our weights were getting bigger, or should I say heavier, we decided to do something about it. At first, we were serious of that jogging thing but as the SUN gets hotter instead, we re-channeled our energies to what we call as SHADOW MODELING. That's why we ended up to this picture. LOL... I just thought that I can be a GREAT shadow model for everyone. More importantly, I realized that loosing weight won't just be so easy for me either. So I need to put an extra effort into it!!!

More shadow picture and scenery to see when you log on to:

2 comments:

B i r g i t t a said...

Love this slim meetingpoint :)
Happy SSS!
http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/08/08/Shadow-Shot-Sunday.aspx

B i r g i t t a said...

But I am sorry to say I did not like the ads comming up when opening the page

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails