Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nike: The Latest Kobe Bryant Edition


I've been a basketball athlete for several years and it has been a part of my life. One important thing to consider as a basketball player is your shoes. And when we talk about Basketball shoes, Nike is always the number 1 brand that pops out into my mind. I always took it as my 1st option when choosing something to invest on. I find Nike products as durable, great looking and worth buying. Though it's price is usually high compared to other brands. But if you want something in quality, you have to pay it's worth. 

Check out the latest Kobe Bryant edition of Nike! Surely, you'll love it! I'm looking forward to grab a pair of this when it reaches here in Philippines! Maybe I can get some discount for a very descent-looking  pair of basketball shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails