Monday, August 2, 2010

Proud to be ATENEAN...


XAVIER UNIVERSITY
ATENEO DE CAGAYAN


This is my Alma Matter. The institution where I earned my Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing. I should say that being a part of such prestigious institution was not easy, upholding the standards and the responsibilities of a TRUE Atenean. But in those years that I stayed and studied, I'm so grateful to this University whom have taught me a lot of things a person should learn in life. They mold their students to be more socially involved in building the community and helping one another to create an impact of change and improvement in our society and in the lives of the people. 
 
Well of course, this is managed by the Jesuits and some other folks who are dedicated to serve the unfortunate ones. I even used to laugh when I heard their motto of becoming "Men and Women for Others" since for me, it's somehow too diplomatic and promising to the ears. But then again, I admit that I'm proud and will always take pride of being an ATENEAN. Because once an ATENEAN, will always be an ATENEAN!


Visit the links below for more entries:

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Nice shot!

Blueberry Lane

SmilingSally said...

You should be proud, Christian.

Happy 1st Blue Monday.

Dena E's Blog said...

What a Blessing from God you are to serve others like you do...HAPPY BLUE Monday too!!!
Dena

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails