Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Bloopers: Hello Superman


Welcome to the launching of Saturday Bloopers! It's my honor to have you here... I hope that you would enjoy reading all the  entries and contribute your own funny post of the week! 

For this week, we would be hosting funny photos... So hurry up and submit the most hilarious photo you have!

For this week, I'll be featuring SUPERMAN in "Hello Superman"

Superman is my all-time favorite hero!...of course, excluding my true hero - JESUS! Ever since, I wanted to become a man who is dependable, strong and brave enough to face challenges in life. I wanted to fly across the sky and overcome my fears in height! Over years and decades, Superman remains to be the number one Hero on my list. That is why, I always love the colors associated with SUPERMAN which is Blue, Red and Yellow. But as I bumped into this picture, I started to wonder when (among all his movies) does this costume came out? They say that pink represents masculinity in men! But I didn't realize that even Superman would consider wearing one....LOL! =)


Don't forget the Badge!

Have fun reading!
Thank you for participating and See you next weekend...

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become a follower of it if you wish.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Thanks for the invite Christian, done post my entry

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/09/saturaday-bloopers-1-monkey-eating.html

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails