Thursday, September 9, 2010

TT: Ranked 2nd at Lighthouse Got Talent!


For this Thursday, I want to be thankful for the favor that God showed to our lighthouse group last Sunday evening! As I did mention last time, in the 24th year thanksgiving anniversary of our church, which was held last Sunday, we had this competition called "Lighthouse Got Talent" wherein each member of our lighthouses will present a production number that exposes the talent of each member, based on the culture of each group. We really prepared for it and I'm happy that every effort and sacrifices made by our group really paid off. We ranked 2nd place and receive another special award. It's an honor for us to show to everyone what we really got as a lighthouse. Thank God, we were able to make it! I would also like to extend my congratulations to other lighthouses who presented outstandingly on that night. And for the production staffs and committees, GREAT JOB!


Be thankful and log on to:

*Note: I would like to invite everyone to join my meme this Saturday...It's called Saturday Bloopers. Post anything funny that is worth sharing. Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Beth Herring said...

isn't God's favor just awesome??

if you knew how long it took me to post this comment with my super pitiful internet, you would be so appreciative!!!

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails