Monday, September 6, 2010

BHCCCI's 24th Thanksgiving Anniversary

At last! I'm finally back on track. I wasn't able to blog anything for the past few days due to some activities and preparations I have to make  prior to our 24th Thanksgiving Celebration at our church (Blessed Hope Christian Community Churches Int'l). We had this BHCCCI Lighthouse Got Talent thing competition wherein each member of our lighthouses were able to show off their hidden talents on singing, acting, dancing and other stuffs. Everyone had fun and enjoyed the presentation and we were looking forward for another one next year, on our 25th or Silver Thanksgiving Anniversary

A lot of things happened this week that really made me exhausted. Up to now, I still need more dose of sleep to compensate for those sleepless nights that I had. Indeed I can say that the celebration  we had on the faithfulness of God to our church and to our lives was a BLAST! To God be all the glory, praises and thanksgiving! Nothing would have come successful if it wasn't for HIM!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails